Displayed below is detailed information about rates for school excursions to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium.
For general information on school excursions to Kelly Tarlton's please click here.
Excursions can be self-guided, or our education staff can also provide a curriculum-based classroom lesson (approx. 45 minutes).
Student Excursion Admission Rates
- $12.50 - Pre-school (3 years+) to Year 13
- $12.50 - Language Schools 3-15 years
- $20.00 - Language Schools 16 years+
- $12.00 - Disabled
- $31.00 - Adults (extra adults and non-supervising)
Adults (including teachers) supervising student groups are offered free admission on the following ratios:
- 1 free adult per 3 pre-school students (3- 5 years)
- 1 free adult per 6 students (5years+ year 1 - 13)
- 1 free adult per 1 disabled student
This is a fantastic opportunity to have the entire attraction to yourself, with unique experiences not available to normal school visits. Sleepovers are an educational activity delivered in such a fun way that students do not know they are learning!
Arriving at 7:00pm your journey starts, and the highlights include:
- An exploration of the Antarctic Encounter
- Fun activities in Stingray Bay
- The chance to explore the Underwater World by torchlight
- A behind-the-scenes visit to feed the fish
- Supper and breakfast in amazing Stingray Bay with its views of the harbour and city
Leaving at 9:00am, you'll be bursting with fishy tales to tell friends and family!
Teachers/Parents: 1 free per 6 students
(on provision of 30 children)
Additional Teachers/Parents: $41
Sleepovers run from 7.00pm to 9.00am the next day and cater for both children and adults (minimum 30 people, maximum of 70 people). Bookings are essential.
To secure the above rates please book by phone:
+64 9 531 5157
Or submit a query to the Online Booking Form.