$39Per adult (Child $27)
- Flexible entry - arrive anytime in the next 12 months
- Skip the queues with express mobile ticket entry
- Free admission under age 3
04 Jul 2012 10:50:57
Kelly Tarlton's will be relaunching as the all new Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium this September! We're still open whilst the work is carried out in phases, so as to minimise disruption for guests.
As part of this exciting $5m upgrade, a number of changes are now underway. The old Snowcat ride is no longer part of the penguin experience, as we develop a brand new walk-through penguin enclosure. The new enclosure will mean visitors can get closer and spend longer with the penguins than ever before! The new enclosure is due to open in September. The penguins and all of the Kelly Tarlton's animals remain on full display!
- World's largest penguin colony display
- World's biggest species of stingray
- New Zealand's largest collection of sharks
- New jelly fish display - New Zealand's only live jelly fish display
- World's only display of Spiny Sea Dragons
- New interactive quiz trail for junior explorers to recreate the life and works of Kelly Tarlton himself as they journey through SEA LIFE!
- Over 30 live animal displays, over 80 different species, over 3 million litres of water, and 4 tonnes of snow created daily
Penguins: Get closer and spend longer with the world's largest display of Antarctic penguins than ever before, with a brand new penguin walk-through experience.
Touch Pools: Get hands on with all new touch-pools for amazing creature discoveries with star fish, sea urchins, hermit crabs and more!
Shark tank: Majestic new Pacifica themed shark tank filled with 23 sharks, and 4 different shark species.
Southern Oceans: Amazing new Southern Oceans display with live jelly fish, sea anemones and more.
In the meantime, we're still open, so if you're coming down remember to book your tickets on this website and save BIG compared to standard walk up prices!