Share your Plastic Free July journey with us and WIN!
Is your class participating in Plastic Free July? Let us know how you are getting involved and you could win a FREE class visit to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's!
Here at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's, we LOVE Plastic Free July - we also love seeing other people getting involved, and sharing their experience!
This year, your class can win a free visit to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's simply by sharing what they are doing to participate in and celebrate Plastic Free July. This might be:
- Signing up as a class or school to participate in Plastic Free July.
- Conducting a waste audit at your school and thinking of ways to improve your school's waste management.
- Investigating what plastic is used in the school and what alternatives there are.
- Conduct a clean-up at school, in your local park or beach!
- Create a piece of artwork to raise awareness about the threat of plastic to marine life.
- And so much more!
Send your actions to the education department at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's by the end of July to go in the draw. Don't forget to include a written description of the action, as well as photos and videos of the class making it happen!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enter.
Terms and Conditions: class size is limited to 35 students, for classes larger than this they will be required to pay for the additional students to attend at a cost of $15 per student ($12.50 per student for a self-guided visit). The visit will include one free adult per six students, additional adults will be charged $31 each. The class visit must be conducted before July 30th, 2021. During 2020, visits can only be conducted on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Education sessions are dependant on the availability of an educator. Only one entry per class, however, multiple entries per school is allowed. Competition closes at 11.59pm 31st of July 2020. Winners will be contacted within the first week of August 2020.