Don’t miss the Behind the Scenes Tour for your exclusive chance to see how it all works behind the scenes at Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium.
During the 25 minute in-depth tour of the aquarium's main 'back of house' areas, you'll get to see how everything works at the aquarium, plus feed the fish in our largest fish tank.
Behind the Scenes Tour includes:
- Check out the underwater tunnels from above
- Feed the our snapper, kahawai, trevally and king fish
- Discover the animal quarantine area and meet some of the temporary inhabitants
- Learn about our filtration system which pumps seawater straight from Waitemata harbour
- Tour Time: Sunday - Friday at 12.50pm
- Tour length: approx 20 mins
Purchase your Behind the Scenes tour at the admissions desk!
Terms & Conditions:
The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 3
No pushchairs are allowed on the tour
People with disabilities should be advised that parts of the tour may be inaccessible (the fish feed in particular)
All children must be accompanied by an adult
Closed in footwear must be worn to take part in the tour